Please review the following if you are having trouble connecting with your counselor on a Zoom session.
Audio is not working on your session:
- For computer audio: Confirm the volume is turned up on your computer and speakers. Additionally, confirm your microphone is turn on and up.
- For phone audio: Confirm you have dialed into the correct Meeting ID number and that your phone is not on mute.
- Log out of the Zoom meeting, then log back in.
- Using the chat function, ask your counselor to call you directly.
You are unable to open the attachments your counselor sent you through PERA's website (Common issue with Apple computers):
- Notify your counselor and they can then share documents with you via the Chat function. If this is your preference, please let your counselor know during your session.
- Notify your counselor and they can mail you the documents. If this is your preference, please let your Counselor know during your session.
You are unable to connect to your Zoom session or you did not receive link to connect to Zoom:
- If you did not receive the link to your counseling session, check your junk email for the email with the link to Zoom.
- If you did not receive the link or if you are unable to connect to the Zoom session, call PERA's Customer Service Center at 1-800-759-7372 and they will transfer you to your counselor.