Monday–Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
For deaf or hard-of-hearing dial 711 to contact Relay Colorado.
Customer Service–for general questions
Secure correspondence system–for account-specific questions
Ask Greg–for sharing your comments with PERA’s Executive Director Greg Smith
Webmaster–for technical issues relating to this site
Affiliation–for public employers who wish to affiliate
PO Box 5800, Denver, CO 80217-5800
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
1120 West 122nd Avenue, Suite 200, Westminster, Colorado (I-25 and 120th Avenue)
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
Call 1-800-759-7372, select the PERAPlus 401(k)/457 or Defined Contribution Plan option.
If a PERA benefit check is mailed to your address, you must submit your address change in writing and include your signature.
Change Beneficiaries, Name, or Employment Information
- Complete a Member Information Form–Defined Benefit Plans.
- If you are a DC Plan participant, complete the PERA DC Plan Participant Information Change Form to change your address or DC Plan Beneficiary Designation Form to change your beneficiary.
- If you are a retiree, contact PERA to change your beneficiary.
Reporting the Death of a Member or Retiree
Call PERA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-759-7372. You should also call other affected organizations, like Social Security, the retiree’s bank, other financial account managers (like an IRA), a life insurance company, or the Veterans Administration.
PERA will be closed on the following holidays in 2016:
- New Year's Day - Friday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 18
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 15
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5
- Thanksgiving - Thursday and Friday, November 24 & 25
- Christmas - Friday, December 26