You can get the most from our website by creating a PERA account to access your PERA information when it's convenient for you.
To create your account, you will enter your first and last names, Social Security number, date of birth, and address. After you verify your identity, you will create a user profile which includes a User ID, password, and email address. Next, you will be required to enroll in multifactor authentication. Multifactor authentication keeps your information secure by sending a security code or push notification to your phone when you log in.
With a PERA account, you can
- Change your withholding information.
- Sign up for electronic delivery of PERA materials.
- View your 1099-R tax form.
- See how much money you’ve contributed so far.
- Correspond with PERA through Secure Correspondence.
- Complete online forms.
- Sign up for PERA meetings that require a reservation.
- Update your contact information.
Watch this short video to learn more: