Colorado PERA Calculators
The following calculators are provided as educational tools to help you with basic financial calculations. You can use them to help you develop your personal investment and retirement strategies.
The calculators require that you provide information. If you have a Colorado PERA PIN, you may click on "Load Data" which will download your information from Colorado PERA's computer records. If you do not have a Colorado PERA PIN, you may find it helpful to refer to your latest Colorado PERA Annual Member Statement for some of the requested information.
Please note the results displayed are based on the unaudited information reported to Colorado PERA by your employer. Records will be audited prior to a formal calculation by Colorado PERA when you apply for a purchase, benefit, or a refund.
Information About These Calculators:
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is the compounded annual rate of return that you expect to receive on your investments or savings. We suggest that you enter conservative expected rates of return.
- The majority of these calculators do not apply taxes, and none of them project fluctuations in investment earnings.
- Federal and/or State laws may specify limitations not contained in these calculations.
- The "Load Data" button retrieves available information.
- To clear all calculator values, select the "Clear" button or close your browser.
General Financial Calculators
- Future Value of an Investment
- How Long Can I Withdraw From My Account?
- How Much Can I Withdraw From My Account?
- PERAPlus 401(k)/457 Plan Tax-Deferral Worksheet
Colorado PERA Benefit Calculators
- Highest Average Salary
- Termination Options (You must log in to your account with your User ID and password to use this calculator.)
- Colorado PERA Monthly Retirement Benefit
- Purchasing Service Credit - Effect on Benefit
- Purchasing Service Credit - Employment Not Covered by Colorado PERA
- Purchasing Service Credit - Refunded/Rolled Over Colorado PERA DB Plan Account
- Benefit Tax Estimate
- PERACare Premium Inquiry for Retirees
- PERACare Premium Inquiry for Active Members (You must log in to your account with your User ID and password to use this calculator - your employer must participate in PERACare)
Colorado PERA Retirement Planner
- Retirement Planner (You must log in to your account with your User ID and password to use this calculator.)