Monday–Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
For deaf or hard-of-hearing dial 711 to contact Relay Colorado.
Customer Service–for general questions
Secure correspondence system–for account-specific questions
Ask PERA–for questions about legislation or pension policy
Webmaster–for technical issues relating to this site
Affiliation–for public employers who wish to affiliate
PO Box 5800, Denver, CO 80217-5800
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mountain time)
1120 West 122nd Avenue, Suite 200, Westminster, CO (I-25 and 120th Avenue)
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time)
Call 1-800-759-7372, select the PERAPlus 401(k)/457 or Defined Contribution Plan option.
If a PERA benefit check is mailed to your address, you must submit your address change in writing and include your signature.
Change Beneficiaries, Name, or Employment Information
- Complete a Member Information Form–Defined Benefit Plans.
- If you are a DC Plan participant, complete the PERA DC Plan Participant Information Change Form to change your address or DC Plan Beneficiary Designation Form to change your beneficiary.
- If you are a retiree, contact PERA to change your beneficiary.
Reporting the Death of a Member or Retiree
Call PERA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-759-7372. You should also call other affected organizations, like Social Security, the retiree’s bank, other financial account managers (like an IRA), a life insurance company, or the Veterans Administration.
PERA will be closed on the following holidays:
- Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1, 2018
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving - Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23, 2018
- Christmas - Monday and Tuesday, December 24 and 25, 2018
- New Year's Eve - Monday, December 31, 2018