PERACare is PERA's health benefits program for retirees and benefit recipients, which includes health, dental, and vision care programs. You may be enrolled in any or all three types of coverage, and you may also enroll your eligible dependents in any of the plans in which you participate. If you are not currently enrolled and would like more information about PERACare, please review the information on this page.
PERACare for Retirees - 2018
Anthem Benefit Booklets
Customer Service: 1-877-737-2258
CVS Caremark and SilverScript (Prescription Provider for Anthem Plans)
Customer Service: 1-844-345-2825
Group Number: RX0642
Customer Service: 1-844-345-4162
Group Number: RXCVSD
Northern Colorado: 1-800-632-9700
Southern Colorado: 1-888-681-7878
Prescription drugs: 1-866-803-8572
Customer Service: 1-877-635-7372
Customer Service: 1-800-610-0201
Customer Service: 1-800-877-7195
To find a Primary Care Physician (PCP):
- Click on “Menu” in the upper left corner of the page and choose “Find a Doctor” under “Care.”
- Click “Search by Selecting a Plan or Network” under “Search as a Guest.”
- Select “Medical” from the “What type of care are you searching for?” drop-down menu.
- Choose a state from the “What state do you want to search in?” drop-down menu.
- Select “Blue Priority PPO” under “Medical Networks” in the “Select a plan/network” drop-down menu for searches in Colorado. Select “National PPO (Blue Card PPO)” under “Medical (Employer-Sponsored)” from the “Select a plan/network” drop-down menu for searches outside Colorado.
- Click continue.
- Choose “Doctor/Medical Professional” under the “I’m looking for a” drop-down menu. Enter your preferred search location under “Located near,” and check both boxes for “Accepting New Patients” and “Able to Serve as a PCP.” Physicians with a “D” next to their name are Designated Tier 1. All other physicians are Tier 2.
Prescription Cost Estimators:
- Anthem PPO #1
- Anthem PPO #2
- Anthem Medicare Supplement Plan #1
- Anthem Medicare Supplement Plan #2
- Anthem Medicare Supplement Plan #3
You will first need to select your region: Northern Colorado, Denver/Boulder, or Southern Colorado. You can then search for doctors and facilities in your area.
Click on “View PCP list.” Hold down the Control and F buttons on your keyboard to bring up the search box in the PDF and search by doctor name, city, or specialty.
You will first need to enter your ZIP code, county, and plan year. Then select "UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (HMO)." You can then search by name, specialty, group, facility, or condition. Then click "Go."
Select "Dentist" under "Find a…" Then under "Select a Plan" select Cigna Dental Care HMO for HMO Dentists, or Cigna Dental PPO or EPO for PPO Dentists then click "Choose." Update the "Search Location." Then under "Looking For," select the type of dentist or dentist name you are looking for and click "Search." Be sure that the dentist has the green Cigna DPPO Advantage checkmark if you want an in-network provider.
Select the Delta Dental PPO. You can then search by location or dentist/practice name. After entering your search criteria, click on “search for a dentist.”
Search for a provider by name or location. Select "Choice" under "Doctor Network" to find in-network providers.