The PERA DC Plan is available for certain employees who are eligible for PERAChoice. PERAChoice is the option some PERA employees have to choose between the PERA Defined Benefit (DB) Plan and the PERA DC Plan. Eligible employees include:
- State of Colorado employees hired on or after January 1, 2006
- Certain community college employees hired on or after January 1, 2008
- Local Government Division members hired on or after January 1, 2019
- State classified college or university employees hired on or after January 1, 2019
- District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, or Assistant District Attorneys
The PERA DC Plan offers the same PERAdvantage investment options as the PERAPlus 401(k)/457 Plans.
Log into your PERA DC Plan account to determine how your PERA DC Plan contributions will be invested before Empower Retirement receives your first contribution to the DC Plan.PERAPlus 401(k)/457 and DC Plans' Fees