Colorado PERA Issues RFP for Actuarial Audit Services
January 3, 2022
Colorado PERA is seeking responses from firms interested in providing actuarial auditing services during 2022 for its defined benefit pension and health care benefit plans.
The deadline for submissions is February 4, 2022, by noon (Mountain time).
The audited break-down of PERA Defined Benefit (DB) assets at December 31, 2020:
- Total DB Trust Funds: $58.8B
- Pension Trust Funds: $58.3B
- Health Care Trust Funds: $0.5B
Responses to this RFP should be submitted in electronic format. All questions or inquiries on the RFP itself or on any other aspect of this opportunity should be directed to Koren Holden, PERA Senior Actuary (email@example.com).
Those interested in submitting a proposal should refer to the full RFP information below:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) for Actuarial Audit Services Cover Letter
- RFP Eligibility Requirements, Process, and Schedule
- Actuarial Audit Services Agreement