Many health care insurance carriers have developed apps and interactive websites to enhance the enrollee’s health care experience. Creating an online account with your carrier usually only takes a couple of minutes, but the benefits can continue as long as you’re enrolled. Here are five reasons why creating an account or using a health care app can be beneficial:
- View digital ID cards and share them with your health care provider.
- Find providers that accept your plan. With some carriers you can even see patient reviews of the provider.
- Receive reminders of important services you might have missed.
- Get quick updates on the payment of your claims.
- Receive notifications about special programs you might be eligible for such as additional dental cleanings if you have a specific health condition, or free or discounted access to classes and health improvement programs.
You can create an account on the websites listed below and/or download the apps on your mobile device by searching for the app name in the Apple App Store, or Google Play on Android devices.
|CVS Caremark/SilverScript||www.caremark.com||CVS Caremark|
|Delta Dental||www.deltadentalco.com||Delta Dental|
|VSP||www.vsp.com||VSP Vision Care|